Blah!
My contract ended so I moved out, but I am still here so I am room less. I mean, the guy I sold my contract to has been very nice and offered to let me stay in the room still, but that isn't fair. I mean, I don't mind sleeping on the couches at all. In fact, I love it, haha. It makes me feel like I am at Grandma's house again and all the cousins are there and we will do something exciting in the morning in heaven, otherwise known as Orange County. What is driving me crazy is all my stuff. It is just so much to organize it is just blowing out my mind and it is beyond me to even start. The disorganization is driving me crazy. I have some planning and stuff to do with getting my blogs ready, setting my project goals for India, preparing my field study for next summer and I just can't think! Just knowing that all my stuff is piled up downstairs and all the stuff not put away by my room mates upstairs is killing me. I just can't think! I just need to throw it in a box and not worry about organization and just getting it done. Except most of what I use day to day is what I will be taking to India so I can't really pack it so it will have to stay strewn about and blah! Blah Blah Blah!
My contract ended so I moved out, but I am still here so I am room less. I mean, the guy I sold my contract to has been very nice and offered to let me stay in the room still, but that isn't fair. I mean, I don't mind sleeping on the couches at all. In fact, I love it, haha. It makes me feel like I am at Grandma's house again and all the cousins are there and we will do something exciting in the morning in heaven, otherwise known as Orange County. What is driving me crazy is all my stuff. It is just so much to organize it is just blowing out my mind and it is beyond me to even start. The disorganization is driving me crazy. I have some planning and stuff to do with getting my blogs ready, setting my project goals for India, preparing my field study for next summer and I just can't think! Just knowing that all my stuff is piled up downstairs and all the stuff not put away by my room mates upstairs is killing me. I just can't think! I just need to throw it in a box and not worry about organization and just getting it done. Except most of what I use day to day is what I will be taking to India so I can't really pack it so it will have to stay strewn about and blah! Blah Blah Blah!
1 comment:
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment