So with my summer projects starting up, I thought it would be a good idea to get this going again. Man, it has been a while since I have been on here. Mostly I have been over on LJ. Blogger just doesn't have the same sense of community. I am working on redesigning this blog and a few other things. Maybe I will finish it? I don't know. That is the goal at this point.
So I guess the big news is that I am going to India this summer with HELP International. I am excited. I will probably post more about HELP in the near future. Anyhow, I leave May 9th and I will be back August 2nd or 3rd, I think. I will be working on development projects which at this point include micro finance evaluations, public sanitation, gardening, and maybe some stuff with employment. I don't think I am really ready, but, well there isn't much time, so I will have to be.
I have a two other blogs in incubation. I am not exactly sure when they will be ready to be unveiled. One is for this summer, so actually I will have it up in the next week or two. The other is for next summer's project...so it may take a little more time before I have properly conceptualized it. Forgive any bland designs at first, I am not exactly sure what I want with them yet.
Anyhow, this is the official restarting of my blog/s! I will be around, for better or for worse. My India blog will probably be more active over the next three months, but for now at least, I will be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment