Sunday, February 15, 2009
Rain, rain, go away...
Okay, so today when I got home my room mate Lucas was in the front room with some girls chatting or something. I just went back to my room and did some reading when all of a sudden I hear this sound like someone is running the shower faucet. So I stop reading to listen to figure out what is going on when I start to hear screaming, so I go out and lo and behold in the bathroom across from my bedroom water is pouring out of the ceiling. The girls ran and got a trash can to catch the water, which was nice, but then they were just chilling across the chastity line asking if they could help. I appreciated the sentiment, but I was kind of mad because I almost had to push them back into the front room because they wouldn't go away! I know I am a boy, and thus face discrimination, but trust me, I can clean up a little water. So while Lucas ran upstairs top bang on our neighbors apartment to get them to turn off the water or whatever, I got out some rags to mop up the water. I needed to clean the floor anyways, I suppose, but I wasn't exactly planning on doing it on Sunday, but oh well. It was kind of exciting if it wasn't so retarded that their was water coming out of the ceiling. The other sucky thing is that the water was pouring out of the fan and the electric heater thing to make the bathroom warm, so now I am kind of afraid to turn them on, haha. Anyhow, so that is the negative highlight of my Sunday, how about you, haha?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stupid girls. Who needs em.
just kidding. I like you.
Post a Comment